Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures from Gracepoint Austin!

Gracepoint Berkeley Austin team
Kevan Ho recently went to Austin for a business trip and got to spend some precious time with Pastor Manny, Sunny, and the others who just moved out there for our Gracepoint-Austin church plant. He took some really heart-warming pictures during his trip. It's so exciting to see what God's doing there—through these images you get to see the first Bible study, first prayer meeting, alot of firsts!

Seeing these made me miss them that much more, but encouraged me to pray hard for them as they strive to be a light to many UT Austin students. Let's pray, partnering with them in the Gospel, and expect great things from God over there!

2 comments:

wenjie said...

Man that's exciting!
Awww..I miss them
Hey where they were, it looks pretty nice actually, with the water and everything. It's not as dry as I had thought, heh

T said...

hey, thanks for bringing me my bike today. cool shirt you got too ;)


-michael tsai

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger