Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Steve Got a Job!

Steve got a job offer today. That makes us happy! He'll be working at an energy consulting firm. If you didn't know, he graduated from Cal last year, spent this past summer in Taiwan, and has been actively job-searching. An email from Steve:

Hi everyone,
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I received an offer from MRW, one of the companies I interviewed with in Oakland! I wanted to thank you all for your encouragement and prayers for me. I am blessed to have so many people who care about me, and I want to become more and more a grateful and hardworking partner in the Gospel with you all. Please continue to pray that I would steward this opportunity properly!

Indebted,
Steven

Now he can buy new glasses!
No, j/k, his glasses are fine.

3 comments:

wenjie said...

YEA!
That is awesome. Time to celebrate!

hannah said...

I'm so glad you got the job! God provides!

Steven said...

haha wow I didn't realize this would make news on the world wide web. Thanks for the encouragement!

Hmm.. those glasses do look pretty funny.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger